Dwayne Lawson now a 4-star (TOS)

deerob305

Junior
Per Rivals...
QB Dwayne Lawson had a productive senior season, and is a very smart decision-maker with a good arm and good field vision. He's a tall, long strider who can make plays with his feet and will be tough to tackle as he continues to get bigger and stronger. His long-term potential is excellent.*-- Farrell

Coley sure has a eye for QB talent....with Lawson and Michael Jackson being newly minted 4 stars, all i can say is the staff can find talent, but development is the.issue...Lawson should be fine with Coley...But Jackson with DB coach Williams..meh.. not so much

Advertisement
Bigger concern is hoping/making sure both stick with Miami.

I think both will.... Jackson has stated he wanted to leave Alabama and he is 1000%, and its rare QBs decommit unless their position coach leaves

Advertisement
Believe he was a 4* on other sites but this has been LONG overdue. About time.

Bigger concern is hoping/making sure both stick with Miami.

I think both will.... Jackson has stated he wanted to leave Alabama and he is 1000%, and its rare QBs decommit unless their position coach leaves

You mean like, if Coley were to leave? As everyone has rumored that he is looking around?

It was a report came out yesterday or today that he is not leaving... he is currently out recruiting for us, so hopefully he does stay...

Advertisement
I've been told by D. Lawson he is looking around at different schools, doesn't mean he will decommit but he is looking, and this started b4 the final couple loses of the season.

Advertisement
Back