dumb question

StateOfMiamiU

Freshman
alright I believe as of like May 15th or something our 2012 class has been here. my first question is what are they doing this summer as far as workouts. is it just lifting and conditioning or is it drills? Also is everyone here or just kids that want to be? also when do we find out what kids won't make it in? I think thats it any input will be nice.

Advertisement
Lifting, conditioning, and I believe they do drills with the upperclassmen, Right now just the kids who were able to enroll, the rest will come in mid june I believe. We won't know who makes it in until their actually here or as others say until they step on the field.

I'm pretty sure (correct me fellas if I'm wrong) that coach Swasey is allowed to work with all of our kids as much as he wants in the off season.

Coach Swasey organizes the weight work, conditioning, drills and 7 on 7's. I really doubt our guys are just going to the gym whenever they want and doing their own thing.

This is a big loophole that the NCAA hasn't closed and I'm almost positive coach Golden is taking full advantage of setting up an off season plan and having Swasey and the grad assistants execute that plan down to the last t.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back