Duke / Louisville

Duke is going to be furious when they play us after what happened last year. The way this Canes team looks, I'm beginning to believe to preseason 6-6 predictions were right.

Some of ya'll lack a connection with reality.

Advertisement
Seems worth mentioning, in light of dook holding loserville to 24 pts, that you really never can tell. Everybody acts like we can predict what happens next game based on some stats but the truth is that teams put out different effort and are stronger against certain systems and personnel. Which is to say that while losing to fsu was ******* heartbreaking and unacceptable, it wasn't completely unforeseen. ***** about our players all you want, but we get everybody's best game. They may not want to admit it, but we are the Super Bowl to every team we play. This isn't to excuse losses, just to say that maybe we place too much emphasis on what should happen on paper and don't take into account the fact that teams get all bonered up to play us. I'll gladly take 1 put wins for the rest of the year...it's not exciting, but who cares?

Well that was a weak *** call on Duke at the end of the game. Some home cooking for Loserville.

At this point I think that the most poignant question would be;

"Why do the Miami Hurricane's attract so many H O M O S E X U A L 's to their fan base?"

Advertisement
Duke is going to be furious when they play us after what happened last year. The way this Canes team looks, I'm beginning to believe to preseason 6-6 predictions were right.

Slap ur self.

We'll see after the season. Hope you're right and I'm wrong, but................this OL.

THEY'RE going to be furious? ****, I'm furious about last year and I hope to **** the team is too. The mantra for that week is pound those fools so hard that no amount of bs calls can alter the outcome.

Canes got screwed on numerous calls vs Duke last year!! Its amazing the number of people that forgot this little fact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back