Dugans is a boss

Advertisement
You can definitely tell the staff is heated about the switches. Looks like they're going to use it as motivation for next year.

this level of testosterone has not been present at miami in many many years. I like it...now lets win!!!

Dugans is a savage and delivered!! I am not going to call Rumph a "failure" he has been on the job a month. They will clean up next season. I think coaches are using the stadium issue against us and the college environment because as Miamians we know The Hurricanes are part of the community.

But this stadium issue has to be addressed one way or the other. I am not saying in The Gables because that will probably never happen. But the Clemson hick coach did have a point about the college environment. We need 50-55k somewhere south and I do believe it will get done. When? Good question but it will in time. Blake seems to be obsessed with the indoor practice field. While I agree let's prioritize the areas where we can bring this back like the OB days.

Advertisement
Stadium isn't going anywhere--when team gets good the stadium and facilities are non issues

Loving the statements from this staff.
Hartley said something too the other day.
They show emotion and I'm glad...

I can see us playing hardball next year with a few recruits. Time to stop letting these kids pimp us for other offers...

Advertisement
Why do some of you bash rumph but not dugans? But y bash either when they haven't even been at um that long.

Advertisement
Dugans needs to trade in his donks and figure out how to recruit

03085543-87de-47ab-a4eb-58e7e39d022e-620x372.jpg

Only we make it a stadium issue and then the press picks up on it as do opposing coached. We should be talking about a state-of-the-art stadium at Sun Life that's getting $400 million in improvements including 4 humongous HD scoreboards and video screens. The locker rooms are great there as are the training rooms and the new $125 million of improvement on mai campus are super. Be positive.... I would tell a recruit he's lucky as **** to play in one of the best stadiums in a major market.

Advertisement
Dugans is a savage and delivered!! I am not going to call Rumph a "failure" he has been on the job a month. They will clean up next season. I think coaches are using the stadium issue against us and the college environment because as Miamians we know The Hurricanes are part of the community.

But this stadium issue has to be addressed one way or the other. I am not saying in The Gables because that will probably never happen. But the Clemson hick coach did have a point about the college environment. We need 50-55k somewhere south and I do believe it will get done. When? Good question but it will in time. Blake seems to be obsessed with the indoor practice field. While I agree let's prioritize the areas where we can bring this back like the OB days.

i don't think they can. usc, doesn't play at on campus stadium and neither does ucla. its a moot point if u win. and if your coaches go all out to get top talent in your area. u can't tell me kids in south florida don't want to play at miami. they do.

u just have to put in effort to get them 1 month isn't enough time. give this staff a year and next years class should be a top notch class. stadium issue is 3 fold. one sun life is a ways off campus, coral gables unwilling to let miami build on campus and they have a huge lease with sun life. that said with renovations sun life is gonna be much improved stadium this year.

it doesn't matter in end where miami plays if they win fans will show up for big games like fsu.

Why do some of you bash rumph but not dugans? But y bash either when they haven't even been at um that long.

Kept Bruce got Richards

How has dugans failed?

Because our 4th best incoming receiver left for Tennessee? Williams would have not seen the field here for at least two years

Agreed I forgot about Williams ha! He wouldnt see the field even as a senior! Anyway The stadium issue is on the wish list. We all know other schools use Sunlife against us and the open seats. Now people will say "Be a Cane or be Tyler Byrd". However this isn't The JJ days anymore. We can make Sunlife special but **** does it need some personality! Furthermore I don't believe it needs to be on campus. The OB proved that theory. I do believe they will get it done as winning cures all (posted above). When? Again could break ground in a year or in 10! It don't think it ever happens in the Gables. Too much Geritol.

I believe it will happen. I understand the upgrades and I am not saying it isn't a good NFL stadium. For big time college games Miami was the best college environment/atmosphere ever and I have been to almost every stadium with the team. Sunlife is a morgue play and simple. Now with Golden and Shannon as your coach yes it has a lot to do with it. More Noise with the half assed canopy it is said it will get louder. Leave it to Ross to cover the fans but players play in the rain!

That is another thing! Football Purists like the rain, snow and weather elements. I have been at games since Richt was under center at The U and even watching Griese at QB. Give me a good weather high scoring passing game anyday over a defensive rainout/washout. Now if you are going to do it make it retractable. One thing The Marlins did right. Only thing is they forgot to close it on Opening Day where everyone was flooded because Samson the weatherman couldn't get his phone app to work Jeffrey Loria illustrated in one day plain and simple!

Miami doesn't need a roof ok I get it. At least not in fall. But if you are going to do it my point is get it right. For baseball the summer rain is too much and is needed here. The noise factor again is the other consideration but will it make a difference? Anything is better than the seating configuration prior to last year. Again I know teams use it against us because we are Miami not Tallahassee, Doesn't mean we can't create our own 55,000 seat place with Hurricane Warning flags in every corner!

Look I could dream ok?

Advertisement
Back