Duane Starks on the Joe Rose Show

Advertisement
* Frustrating season

* Got out-coached a bunch of times

* Seeing poor schemes on the field.

* Was difficult to have to report.

* Players don't seem to be put in the right situation on the field. Players were not getting beat individually, but rather the defense could not stop CERTAIN PLAYS. THAT is a sign of bad coaching.

* Talked about how FSU made halftime adjustments every game and came back to win - Canes never make adjustments.

* Continuing to beat the "no adjustments" drum.

* The defensive scheme was so bad that you couldn't really even evaluate individual guys.

* Still beating the bad defensive scheme drum. "It's obvious!"

How long will this nightmare last? Everyone in the country can see how bad our coaching is. That is, everyone except the people that matter.

* Frustrating season

* Got out-coached a bunch of times

* Seeing poor schemes on the field.

* Was difficult to have to report.

* Players don't seem to be put in the right situation on the field. Players were not getting beat individually, but rather the defense could not stop CERTAIN PLAYS. THAT is a sign of bad coaching.

* Talked about how FSU made halftime adjustments every game and came back to win - Canes never make adjustments.

* Continuing to beat the "no adjustments" drum.

* The defensive scheme was so bad that you couldn't really even evaluate individual guys.

* Still beating the bad defensive scheme drum. "It's obvious!"

Same **** I've been saying for 4 ******* years.

Advertisement
I remember listening to the Ga Tech post game show. Duane Starks got called out on the air by a caller who was childhood friends with him. Starks said something to the effect of, "I have an employer that has certain policies about how we report on UM. Im hoping that you guys know my style enough to be able to read between the lines and get what Im trying to say..."

It was a very telling comment for me. It goes to show just how far the animals in donna's world will go to protect their image. Its all style over substance with donna and her ilk.

How long will this nightmare last? Everyone in the country can see how bad our coaching is. That is, everyone except the people that matter.

I think the people who should care, WON'T as they want to cover up their stupidity in this excessive buy-out. They are interested protecting their egos in making such an egregious and stupid business decision. They were duped and leveraged by AL and do not want to take action, which would admit their lack of fiduciary responsibility.

Another thing he mentioned was that UM cranks up their Defense against mediocre teams but plays soft Defense against capable teams.

Advertisement
I remember listening to the Ga Tech post game show. Duane Starks got called out on the air by a caller who was childhood friends with him. Starks said something to the effect of, "I have an employer that has certain policies about how we report on UM. Im hoping that you guys know my style enough to be able to read between the lines and get what Im trying to say..."

It was a very telling comment for me. It goes to show just how far the animals in donna's world will go to protect their image. Its all style over substance with donna and her ilk.

Well when you have contracts with the school, they aren't going to just let you do the show or interview the coach and just **** all over him, even if it's true.

Obvious **** is obvious to us, unfortunately not Blake James.

I emailed and he responded explaining how disappointed we all are, but yet this clown can't pull the trigger. He didn't even hire Golden, whi is he so loyal?

First I am hearing of such things...I thought AG was trending up in the process of pillar building and brick laying? I wonder what next years lame saying will be? Any thoughts?

"Keep Shoveling"
"Stay Breezy San Di Ago"

Advertisement
Back