D

deleted3746

-Dorito and Jethro were at his spring game
-Hurlie Brown visited him previously
-Torres likes that the Canes have visited him twice
-Says Miami staff always send him Facebook messages and have him call them
-Picked up his Miami offer 2 months ago on an UOV to Miami
-Says he felt comfortable when he got there, he didnt feel like a guest
-Notable offers: Miami, FSU, GT, Loserville, Miss. St., Missouri, Nebraska, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, and USF
-Has only visited Miami, USF, and UF@g
-Says UF@g hasnt shown much interest
-Plans on visiting FSU soon
-Doesnt want to go too far from home unless it's the best opportunity
-Wants to be part of a family based program where coaches care about the players
-FSU, Miami, and USF are the assumed top 3

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/UM-Coming-on-Strong-for-DT-Adam-Torres-132432

Advertisement
I wonder if FSU is still recruiting him at both OL and DL. I will still be kind of shocked if they take him on D. I would think Odell could find a better DT.

Is he close w ray lewis 3 at all?

I'd imagine. That's a fairly small school from what I know and a super weak football conference so the good players from Lake Mary have got to kinda stick together a little bit since they help each other get looks.

Advertisement

I'd imagine. That's a fairly small school from what I know and a super weak football conference so the good players from Lake Mary have got to kinda stick together a little bit since they help each other get looks.

They are from the same city but totally different high school, Ray Lewis III went to Lake Mary Prep which is a small prep school with 100 or less kids covering grades k-12. Torres attends Lake Mary High School which is the local public school with over 2,700 kids, so I doubt they know each other or even run in the same circles in the city of Lake Mary,FL.

Go Canes.

Last edited:

They are from the same city but totally different high school, Ray Lewis III went to Lake Mary Prep which is a small prep school with 100 or less kids covering grades k-12. Torres attends Lake Mary High School which is the local public school with over 2,700 kids, so I doubt they know each other or even run in the same circles in the city of Lake Mary,FL.

Go Canes.

The top athletes in an area always know each other, even if they go to different schools. They might not be best friends, but I would be absolutely shocked if they didn't know each other/hang out.

Athletic kid for size. Showed flashes of good overpowering strength but didnt really use any moves. S. Carolina offer is a positive, not sure if on OL or DL tho. Anyone know what's up with this kid?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back