Driving down from Lakeland

Donk

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Going to tailgate with some friends at the black lot east, some all you can drink all you can eat deal. They have season tickets but idk if we are getting in, what is a good spot to watch the game at? Watched the fsu game at Flanagan’s. Any watch parties?

Advertisement
Advertisement
One Time for the Polk county Canes. Highland City in the building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha **** yea! ever any watch parties in Polk? Seems like a bunch of gators and holes

Never. I’m an implant. From Miami originally but Lakeland is my home through marriage.

Wouldn’t mind getting up with fellow canes it’s just so much hate from the other 2 little brothers. Especially now. Wore a UM polo to work today and everyone started with that Notre Dame ****. Though I️ have the largest cane fan per capital in my office. 4 Canes in one room. That’s it though.

Haha **** yea! ever any watch parties in Polk? Seems like a bunch of gators and holes

Never. I’m an implant. From Miami originally but Lakeland is my home through marriage.

Wouldn’t mind getting up with fellow canes it’s just so much hate from the other 2 little brothers. Especially now. Wore a UM polo to work today and everyone started with that Notre Dame ****. Though I️ have the largest cane fan per capital in my office. 4 Canes in one room. That’s it though.

Born in Broward General. Raised in Ft. Lauderdale. I got one ND fan who has been texting me every weekend to tell me he's a Canes fan for the day and wants us ranked high when we get beat. He also talks that sh*t about thugs and Catholics vs convicts. Then I hear about how we're living in the past. I'm also usually outnumbered by Gators and Noles but manage to hold my own. Eff em all. My kids wear U gear all the time.

Yea I️ know one other cane fan out here that’s why I’m going down to meet up with other cane friends. I’d be down to meet up with other canes for a game here, maybe dukes on the southside. Don’t know too many places here

I just moved from Miami Lakes to a place called Winter Haven.... So different and no CANES fans just those loser gates and noles and bandwagon fans around here. Missing the 305 but also happy to be close to family. GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Dam I’m leaving Lakeland now. I’m in plant city but be in Lakeland all the time. I see it’s definitely enough for us to get together to watch some games or just to throw few back.

Not to familiar with the bars in Polk but I know it’s few down S. Florida ave

Dam I’m leaving Lakeland now. I’m in plant city but be in Lakeland all the time. I see it’s definitely enough for us to get together to watch some games or just to throw few back.

Yea man, actually know pc a bit better, usually go to watch games out there either at my boys in Walden lake or at dukes

Yea man, actually know pc a bit better, usually go to watch games out there either at my boys in Walden lake or at dukes

Dukes have good wings. I use to go their every other Thursday for all u can eat wings when it was kazbors. And I have an aunt that stay in Walden lake so I’m out their often too...

Advertisement
On a side note I normally go to every home game and drive down from Lakeland. If y’all ever need a ride post it.

Yea I️ know one other cane fan out here that’s why I’m going down to meet up with other cane friends. I’d be down to meet up with other canes for a game here, maybe dukes on the southside. Don’t know too many places here

Cool. Haven’t been to that Dukes yet but the one in plant city is good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back