draft

Best to leave now before their inabilities to actually perform are verified and validated for all time.

Miller is good, and I really hope for his benefit he stays and gets another year under his belt.

It's been said that a man with a hard reputation for being an early riser can on occasion sleep in.

No one in their junior year has developed a hard reputation for diddly ****.

Advertisement
We have to be the only school that has borderline mid round picks dying to leave

My thoughts exactly. It blows my mind actually.

doesnt blow my mind....we are in south florida......city of flash, and stunting....add to it we have a high number of kids from THE HOOD OR EVEN THE projects..(Marcus Forston)....these guys go to clubs and hang with nfl guys routinely...add to it workout with our former players that are nfl guys year round...well u see these guys riding around in benzes, bmw's, etc...and your in college with a honda..with mom/pops struggling and you hear about the "chance " of being n early round pick....their likely gone..i dont agree with it but it is what it is...

I knew from last yr ....regardless what forston did this year he was gone.....he submitted papers LAST YEAR for draft grade...when he barely did sh*t.
In my opinion Streeter should have stayed...but looks like the agent got in his ear(maybe wants to strike while iron is hot)...Forston also should of stayed...but he seemed to be on his way out regardless could be a family financial decision.

Advertisement
Back