Draft 2016

Odysseus

Freshman
With all the talk about players with the 2015 draft how about some predictions best case scenarios for our players in the 2016 draft.

Wr Coley 1st or 2nd
Wr waters 5th to 7th
Wr Scott 5th to 7th
Dt Hertolu 6th to 7th
Dt Whylch. 4th to 5th
Lb Kirby. 3rd to 4th
lb McCord 3rd to 4th
Cb Howard 3rd to 4th
Cb Crawford 6th to 7th
S bush 1st to 2nd
S Jenkins 2nd to 3rd

I know it's early but it's been a rough off season just trying t to make time go by faster, but any other predictions or opinions guys.

Advertisement
Coley, wyche, kirby, howard, crawford, and jenkins will not be drafted but could become undrafted free agent steals like allen hurns.

With proper coaching bush and heurtelou could be great.

With kevin beard coaching and kaaya throwing, scott and waters could be great.

Yea I was thinking with beard coaching this could be the wide outs draft ceilings if they reach their full potential. I think too those defensive players could end up drafted late rounds if the defense plays more aggressive this year.

P
With all the talk about players with the 2015 draft how about some predictions best case scenarios for our players in the 2016 draft.

Wr Coley 1st or 2nd
Wr waters 5th to 7th
Wr Scott 5th to 7th
Dt Hertolu 6th to 7th
Dt Whylch. 4th to 5th
Lb Kirby. 3rd to 4th
lb McCord 3rd to 4th
Cb Howard 3rd to 4th
Cb Crawford 6th to 7th
S bush 1st to 2nd
S Jenkins 2nd to 3rd

I know it's early but it's been a rough off season just trying t to make time go by faster, but any other predictions or opinions guys.

You can't be serious.

Advertisement
Coley, wyche, kirby, howard, crawford, and jenkins will not be drafted but could become undrafted free agent steals like allen hurns.

With proper coaching bush and heurtelou could be great.

With kevin beard coaching and kaaya throwing, scott and waters could be great.
You're tripping if you think coley won't be drafted ...even if he was only on special team s he'd go in the fourth round ..I think he goes furthest 3rd round ...hopefully he takes dorsetts place

And don't forget how their stock will be trending up after that 7/6 record looming on the horizon .

Coley needs to step his game up and put on a little weight he is very frail. He has the talent hopefully Coach Beard will help him put it all together. Sick of our receivers just free lancing now we have a real coach at the position. Herb Waters Stacy Coley and Rashawn Scott will benefit tremendously.

Wr Coley 1st or 2nd
Wr waters 5th to 7th
Wr Scott 5th to 7th
Dt Hertolu 6th to 7th
Dt Whylch. 4th to 5th
Lb Kirby. 3rd to 4th
lb McCord 3rd to 4th
Cb Howard 3rd to 4th
Cb Crawford 6th to 7th
S bush 1st to 2nd
S Jenkins 2nd to 3rd

23 receptions for 184 yards and 0 TDs doesn't really scream 1st or 2nd round to me. Coley has a lot of work to do to make up for this past year. He was downright pathetic.

Advertisement
Yea I was thinking like if he takes coaching well, hits the weight room hard get up to like 190, and just has a great bounce back year on the field that will be coleys ceiling in the draft best case scenario. Does anyone knows what happened to him this past year though really mind boggling.

Coley 1-3
Waters 4-7
Scott 3-7
Bush 1-3
Burns 1-3
Howard 4-7
Kirby 5-7
McCord 4-7
Kamalu 4-7
Heurtelou 6-7
A Crawford 6-7
D Crawford FA

Wells lol
Wyche lol

Advertisement

Wr Coley 1st or 2nd
Wr waters 5th to 7th
Wr Scott 5th to 7th
Dt Hertolu 6th to 7th
Dt Whylch. 4th to 5th
Lb Kirby. 3rd to 4th
lb McCord 3rd to 4th
Cb Howard 3rd to 4th
Cb Crawford 6th to 7th
S bush 1st to 2nd
S Jenkins 2nd to 3rd

^^^^ Most players drafted by a team with a losing team ever....thanks Al.

Nada of those players have shown anything to sniff 1st round grades at all, not sure what this guy is smoking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back