Dorsett

He is a non factor against teams with a pulse.

Teams with a pulse realize dude runs a 4'2 and average 30 plus yards per catch and prepares for him. But he still don't get shut down. Plus we have multiple other talented receivers so him not having a great game normally is because somebody else is showing out. Waters, Berrios, Lewis and Coley.

Dudes a beast, he's going to get his. Seems as though the injury last yr made him work extra harder and gain focus to become the player we see now. His confidence is on another level. He knows he's that dude now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You all are giving Dorsett the treatment that Coley gained last year.

I do think he will be a good NFL WR but the Steve Smith and Torrey Smith comparisons :nba-wade_amused-amu
Those guys are much tougher than Dorsett or any receivers we have not named Walford.

James Coley is doing work with him and his staff developing players. First it was Hurns and now Dorsett.

Clive is having a record year.

We are even starting to see D'Marui Jones get into the mix.

Brad is looking great and improving. Offensive line is doing better.

Running backs are looking good.

Herb Waters is coming on strong along with Braxton and Lewis.

Funny how on the other side of the ball that has our Head Coach and Assistanf Head Coach mostly all the players regressed.

I want to see them get Stacy Coley fixed on offense and I'm happy. He's not in synch right now. No complaints from me besides the misuse of Coley and the 3rd downs. Sure both will get fixed.

Defense needs an overhaul on staff and scheme. Their is talent but it's not being utilized.

Stacy is not a big guy and is pretty much only a deep threat. He does help get other players open as teams must account for him. FSU and V Tech will play man so those are games where Coley can get off.

But I agree I hope we can get him more involved.
The issue I see is misuse and doesn't have chemistry with Kaaya yet. Coley is a **** of a talent and I'm positive the situation will get fixed. It's just a little disappointing to see him wasted away. Really should be getting just as much snaps and touches as Dorsett. I mean especially after seeing him this past game he looks healthy and fine. Just a wait and see when he finally gets into a rhythm with Brad. Things like this do happen to players and it does take time for the chemistry to build after a new qb. I expect Coley to bounce back at some point this year.

Key thing here though is all of his numbers are against Ark State, Florida A&M and Cincinnati. Where is he when we play a decent to good defense? We need him to step up in the big games

3 games against Ark State and Cinci and Florida A&M

10 catches for 388 yards and 6 TD's.

Decent defense teams.

6 catches for 162 and no TD's .

You all are giving Dorsett the treatment that Coley gained last year.

I do think he will be a good NFL WR but the Steve Smith and Torrey Smith comparisons :nba-wade_amused-amu
Those guys are much tougher than Dorsett or any receivers we have not named Walford.

I agree. I like his NFL prospects because I think he's a good blocker too.

Advertisement
He is improving as WR also. I remember one play, I think is against GT, where he actually reached back over the defender and took the ball. His route and blocking seem better also. He doesn't have the wiggle Hester had, or that much wiggle at all, but boy can take the top off any defense. Well, except ours because we play that nine deep in the endzone special.

Advertisement
Back