DOOK

RPI is 77. I don't think any team has gotten an at-large bid with an RPI worse than 60.

The RPI issue goes without saying. The RPI will go up by default with 16 more ACC games plus two against FGCU and one against UCF. The real question is if we can get to 35 wins.

Up, yes, but up enough? If we get it into the 50s we'll get in by name recognition alone.

I've gotten pretty good at running a predictive RPI model based on future schedules, and with a 17-8 finish - and based on future opponents' records - I have us at .5612, which is currently good for #45 .

Obviously there are a lot of moving parts that could affect this. We really need to take care of a bunch of road games since they count for more. And unfortunately we need Florida to pick it up in the SEC since OWP is 50% of the metric.

Want to know the disgusting thing? The two Dartmouth losses - if reversed - would have us at #53 right now and still in good shape.

That's good (not the Dartmouth part, that's disgusting...on so many levels). Now we just have to go 17-8. We should, with the schedule, but, we shouldn't have lost 2 of 3 to Dartmouth.

Advertisement
Please tell me why Michelangeli is still in the lineup? I haven't watched every game this year but he is been pretty bad

I would like to come back to this. Is there not a Freshman or someone else we can give a shot at third? Or is Michelangeli's defense good enough to keep him in the lineup no matter what?

Please tell me why Michelangeli is still in the lineup? I haven't watched every game this year but he is been pretty bad

I would like to come back to this. Is there not a Freshman or someone else we can give a shot at third? Or is Michelangeli's defense good enough to keep him in the lineup no matter what?

This team is as thin as a muslim Ethiopian boy on the last day of Ramadan.

Edgar's defense is pretty **** good at 3B.

If they wanted to they could let Batista play 2B, move Romy to 3B and have Tackett play OF.

Advertisement

This team is as thin as a muslim Ethiopian boy on the last day of Ramadan.

Because they're so big the other 364 days of the year

Midtown doesn't have it tonight and neither does our offense. Should be interesting. Down 2-0 top 3

Well, Midtown got out of it only giving up 2 runs. But we have only had 2 base runners.

They just said we have 12 groundouts and 5 strike outs. Zero fly outs. 1 base hit.

So Morris will sac bunt in the second inning, but with the winning run on first with no outs in the 9th we let these guys swing away even though we've done nothing at the plate tonight.

Advertisement
No miracle tonight. I never give up hope but I'm not sure there are enough miracles left in the season to keep the streak alive.

GO CANES

Advertisement
I was 20 when the streak started and would really hate to see it end

I was -5 when the streak started. A snowball has a better chance in **** than Miami (FL) has to make it the NCAAT this season.

I was -6

219.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back