Dont Shoot the Messenger !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verobob

Redshirt Freshman
Just caught the end of a comment made by WQAM's Orlando Alseguiri where he stated that Mike Shula
was offered the job "but turned it down." I do not know if he was referring to the Canes or the Dolphins.
I'm guessing the Canes AND it is just a guess !!!! Maybe someone else heard the full statement.

Advertisement
Just caught the end of a comment made by WQAM's Orlando Alseguiri where he stated that Mike Shula
was offered the job "but turned it down." I do not know if he was referring to the Canes or the Dolphins.
I'm guessing the Canes AND it is just a guess !!!! Maybe someone else heard the full statement.

A quick glance down the front page of threads looking for the words "Mike Shula" would have saved us all from this thread.

Just Shula trying to pull a Golden and look like a hot up and comer.

I try to pass on some info as some idiot posts a near nasty response. What the **** is wrong with
some of you people ? Are you low IQ idiots or just acting as such ? Now I'm going to tell you this,
and I don't give a **** whether some of you believe it or not, BUT I do have a contact with an ex-
Canes staffer who also feeds me stuff. But anymore crap out of some of you, and I will stop
posting. Remember, I am a die hard Canes fan as well !!!!!

Advertisement
Why do these people make it so hard? They literally pull up obscure names and try to make a hire based on those names so that they can look like the smartest guys in the room.

"Yeah, saw that? We found a diamond that no one was talking about. We got this"

Why do they ignore the obvious candidates? My goodness this is nauseating.

I try to pass on some info as some idiot posts a near nasty response. What the **** is wrong with
some of you people ? Are you low IQ idiots or just acting as such ? Now I'm going to tell you this,
and I don't give a **** whether some of you believe it or not, BUT I do have a contact with an ex-
Canes staffer who also feeds me stuff. But anymore crap out of some of you, and I will stop

You have a great inside source and you had to get this info off of WQAM after it had been porsted here hours ago? DBC much?

BTW: Did you just call me the equivalent of a potato?
Reported.

shoot-manny-artyucko.gif

Ridiculous. Even James is not dumb enough to offer him first. So that would imply several others have interviewed and they all turned it down. I don't see that being the case.

Advertisement

13VSAbTVuYJfLa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back