Don't need another thread on this, Don't care

919Cane2DaGrave

Band
Banned
9-4 with a bowl win is good enough for the administration.

It is seriously going to take some luck for us to go 10-3, 11-2.

12-1 or 13-0 won't happen for us again. Not as long as this school doesn't prioritize winning games.

I've been hanging on to the past for so long I'm used to it. I'm pretty much at the point now of watching youtube videos of how we used to be and I'm proud of **** that happened 20 years ago. I'm 28. This is my life now. Attached so much of my happiness to this team that when they lose I would get depressed. Now I'm just kind of meh. We lose so much it's not a depressing anymore.

Anybody else having a hard time accepting it though? Legitimately we don't matter in the landscape of CFB. We really don't lol. We're like Nebraska, Georgia Tech, Minnesota, Pittsburgh. WE have a storied past and are a middle of the pack team with an exceptional season once every 3 years. I never thought I would see this happen.

This is a ramble, has no central thesis, just needed to type it. I ******* hate that I love this team so much.

Advertisement
WE have a storied past and are a middle of the pack team with an exceptional season once every 3 years.

I would add a zero to the end of my contribution to the athletic department if we actually had a good (10 win) season once every three years.

Advertisement
Back