Don't mean to throw Cold Water on Everybody

jerzeycane

All-ACC
But FSU felt the same way we feel right now, last week. Let it run it's course. Definitely feel **** good about Kirk announcing on February 1st now, feels like he has most definitely made up his mind. Bostwick should be in, in a couple days and Keef gon Keef.

Advertisement
it's almost as if neither fan base knows anything and is slanting everything towards their chosen team in order to console themselves

tumblr_m2fwr1dMyA1rticcgo1_r1_250.jpg

Advertisement
Holes peaked too early.

The fact they had Kirkland visit in November is insane. Just picked up on that. What a dumb move by Jimbo. The closer you get to signing day the better for the visit.

It appears that most of our enthusiasm is based on supposed parents quotes. Rather than the tweets of the kids during the weekend. I don't know what FSU was basing their excitement on but, so far it looks like words from the parents of Kirkland, Bostwick, and Bryant are fueling our fire. Along with Stand's EE and Kamalu's commitment.

I'm not the guy to be like they are all locks. Anything can happen but, Golden has been a closer and he surprised a lot of people with his class last season under more difficult circumstances. I think the Miami fans do have a legitimate reason to be more optimistic coming out of this weekend, assuming the quotes from the kids parents are legit.

Advertisement
Back