Don't Know If This Has Been Posted

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
Peter Ariz ‏- @PeterAriz 8h
USC has now offered @TrinidadBrad as well. He got the UCLA offer last week. Kaaya is committed to Miami.

Micah KAΨ ‏- @mharrell04 8h
@PeterAriz @TrinidadBrad Word is that he may flip to UCLA, heard that on Hurricane hotline Thursday....

Brad Kaaya ‏- @TrinidadBrad 8h
@mharrell04 @PeterAriz nah

EDIT: To be clear, I know there is a thread about USC offering him. This thread isn't about USC. This is the first time Kaaya has said flat out he won't be flipping to UCLA. Given there was a 9 page thread (which was ridiculous) about him being offered by them, I thought this would calm some nerves.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Its definitely something for him and his family to think about, but if I was him and this is just me, The Canes were the only big school offering him and showing him a lot of love, we have kept in constant contact with him and his family

USC and UCLA are just arriving to the show and that's after hes had a good showing at the Elite 11 and has impressed scouts at other various camps

I believe he will stick because loyalty will be rewarded here

Its definitely something for him and his family to think about, but if I was him and this is just me, The Canes were the only big school offering him and showing him a lot of love, we have kept in constant contact with him and his family

USC and UCLA are just arriving to the show and that's after hes had a good showing at the Elite 11 and has impressed scouts at other various camps

I believe he will stick because loyalty will be rewarded here

actually its worse. they have actually waited four or five games into the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back