Dont be the..

Advertisement
Great post. You should be a staff writer. I mean, with such meaningful writeups as this,dude you are a natural. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
The camel strikes at dawn and the crow flies west against the wind.

/amidoingthisright

Advertisement
A lobster just stole my spork so now i cant feed my hamster gatorade.

You've got to learn to live with what you can't rise above if you want to ride on down in through this tunnel of love.

Advertisement
You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out. When both sides have been in and out including the not out, that's the end of the game.

/last one i promise

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out. When both sides have been in and out including the not out, that's the end of the game.

/last one i promise

126.gif

/last one i promise

126.gif

Funniest explanation of a sport ever, IMO. (Cricket)

Advertisement
Back