In memory of Clara Cristobal - Donations to St. Augustine Church

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
To all good and like-minded CIS people:

Per the intentions expressed by Mario's sister-in-law, I am providing a link in order to make a contribution to St. Augustine Catholic Church in Coral Gables, in memory of Clara Cristobal. There is no specific pull-down on the St. Augustine site, so I would suggest directing your gift to "Funeral" and then specifying Mrs. Cristobal's name in the Comments section. I am donating an amount ending in 72 dollars and 72 cents, so that even the amount of the donation will clearly reference Mario and his family.

You can pay using credit card or a direct debit, and perhaps this method will be more instantaneous than a GoFundMe, though we can also pursue that avenue for flowers and additional contributions to St. Augustine Church.

Peace be with you all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To all good and like-minded CIS people:

Per the intentions expressed by Mario's sister-in-law, I am providing a link in order to make a contribution to St. Augustine Catholic Church in Coral Gables, in memory of Clara Cristobal. There is no specific pull-down on the St. Augustine site, so I would suggest directing your gift to "Funeral" and then specifying Mrs. Cristobal's name in the Comments section. I am donating an amount ending in 72 dollars and 72 cents, so that even the amount of the donation will clearly reference Mario and his family.

You can pay using credit card or a direct debit, and perhaps this method will be more instantaneous than a GoFundMe, though we can also pursue that avenue for flowers and additional contributions to St. Augustine Church.

Peace be with you all.

Advertisement
Back