NFL Dolphins v Titans

Advertisement
Fangio should get canned. Any DC who goes into the prevent D when up a couple scores should be punted out of the coaches box. Titans are the first team EVER to come back from 14 down with less than 2:55 on the clock and win the game without OT.

Fangio should get canned. Any DC who goes into the prevent D when up a couple scores should be punted out of the coaches box. Titans are the first team EVER to come back from 14 down with less than 2:55 on the clock and win the game without OT.
I believe that’s what is referred to as an “EPIC FAIL.”

Some of the officiating reminded me of the Eagles game.

We aren’t very good against teams with a winning record and laying this egg makes it feel like exit playoffs rather quickly and we aren’t that good.

Our WR are average without Hill. He makes others shine since they have to focus so much on him. Would be nice to have a TE that can block and catch.

Are we just missing so many players that we looked that poor in both sides of the ball for most of the evening?

Advertisement
Any quality advice on getting to and from the stadium would be greatly appreciated. My son and I are going to the Phins game Sunday night and was hoping to Uber/Lyft. How difficult is it for them to get in and out of the stadium area?

Advertisement
Back