NFL Dolphins Better draft D.Smith

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
Devontae Smith just accepted an invite to the senior bowl. I hate Alabama, but you literally CAN NOT pass up on a player who's as talented and in love with the sport as much as he is.

Advertisement
You can when you need offensive lineman to protect the quarterback who needs to get him the football.

will be interesting -- basically every other non-qb option at #3 overall (sewell, chase, parsons) opted out for the season.

Advertisement
You can when you need offensive lineman to protect the quarterback who needs to get him the football.
Save that **** for the next 1st round pick. Harder to get a franchise LT than it is to get a franchise WR....but this league has been dominated lately by good QB play and WRs that capitalize on that. Most of these top offenses in the league are using retread OLineman who does their job, or fits within the system.

247 has the Fins going with Oregon OLineman and Rondale Moore with their next pick. Forgot about Moore and he is dynamic too. I'd rate that an "A" draft, even if I think they should go with Devonta Smith and pick one of several really good Olinemen next.

I would advise the Dolphins not to pass on a game changing WR. Deal with bettering the OL with the second pick and free agency.
I remember catching **** for saying the Raiders should draft Calvin Johnson first. Man, the people that came out of the woodwork to call me an idiot.....

You take a super talented player like this, because the chance won't come around again.

Advertisement
Pick up the phone and make that deal with Houston for Watson.

Quick, name the Top 10 WR's or RB's in the league?

I guarantee whatever your list is, chances are half of them weren't taken in the first round.

We can get some juice in the second. Not very often you get the chance to deal for a franchise Top 5 Qb.

Watson wants to be in Miami, so fins give Houston Tua , the late 1st, and a couple of 2nd rounds. Then the Dolphins trade down with the 3rd for more later picks and fill needs. FA's will come to play with Watson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back