Does the new oc benefit....

Advertisement
**** well with what we have I just think Tate is a gamer an this offence would benefit him most. Gives us a dangerous qb when he runs also. Perry an Willams just dont seem like winners!! The others are young!!
I agree. You don't know what you are getting in Van Dyke until you get him on campus, and maybe we bring in a grad transfer to compete with Martell and Van Dyke

From what understand from reading about lashlee don't think any of current qbs will pass the test.bet he goes with tvd or mochata.might possibly see two o r three of them hit the portal.I know the candya$$e$$ wrong stay.

I agree. You don't know what you are getting in Van Dyke until you get him on campus, and maybe we bring in a grad transfer to compete with Martell and Van Dyke
I agree If Van Dyke is ready he has the arm to put up numbers. This offence as far as going fast and it being spread out I think Tate balls out Heisman numbers. Takin what the d gives him the running threat and you can just see when he's on the field he has command of his team we need that. Perry an Willams seem like there going through the motions I definitely dont want KJ Costello back there he's Horinbrook 2.0

Advertisement
Tate would rather be making instagram videos with his girlfriend than play football. I can't say I blame him but nah dawg, I want a student of the game and someone who wants to win.
Yes, we need a QB who only knows three places to hang out -- the gym instead of social media, the film room for his movie time,and the practice field for gaming, and only knows four words: do your frigging job!

Kosi has the arm talent. In a simple spread he should flourish. The SMU plays that @Roman Marciante broke down didn’t look too complicated.

Much more qb simple offense if you ask me. I'll make a gentleman's bet you'll hear a player or two say it's simpler then last year's. Kosi vanguard system much more aligned to Lashlee than Enos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back