Does Richt keep this going?

Advertisement
Truth be told if Golden did blow donkey **** as a coach we would look at this stuff like people look at Dabo dancing.

So true. Just win that NC baby. Then you can dance like Les

[video=youtube;yBNBzIdfhs4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBNBzIdfhs4[/video]

Advertisement
I actually can't believe Golden let them do that. My man at the bottom using something as a giant *****.

I would prefer we continue NONE of the Golden traditions. Ban ice cream, dodge ball, slow defense and losing to everyone with a pulse.

I would prefer we continue NONE of the Golden traditions. Ban ice cream, dodge ball, slow defense and losing to everyone with a pulse.

I think we're done w/ the ***** machines, ice cream trucks, disco night during weight lifting, who can tackle the bouncing ball, and all the sorts.

I advocate fun...but not at the expense of training and conditioning. Don't think we'll see kids getting fat off of cheeseburgers anymore, either. Pretty sure everything we witnessed for dang near 5 years will be gone, and we'll finally turn the chapter from Golden.

Advertisement

I think we're done w/ the ***** machines, ice cream trucks, disco night during weight lifting, who can tackle the bouncing ball, and all the sorts.

I advocate fun...but not at the expense of training and conditioning. Don't think we'll see kids getting fat off of cheeseburgers anymore, either. Pretty sure everything we witnessed for dang near 5 years will be gone, and we'll finally turn the chapter from Golden.

I hope we get rid of the kickoff golden "tradition" none of that swaying back and forth crap.

I hope we get rid of the kickoff golden "tradition" none of that swaying back and forth crap.

Hated that big 10 swaying back and forth **** my goodness

Couldn't even get that consistently right!

Couldn't even get that consistently right!

Lol....true!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back