Does James Murphy get burn?

Does Murphy start this season

• Total voters

RangerGranger

Gnome Sayin'?

For one, shamefully, the guy looks like Tim Tebow. But I heard he fux.

Does this guy play the we-aint-got-another-safety-with-a-brain role? Like Dallas Crawford?

Of course we don't want him to start; this is Miami. But if the guy can cover his assignments, and be an effective ankle biter, yes, I will take him over a 6"2 220 mouth breather.

Advertisement
I pointed this kid out to my buddy during warm ups at the spring game. He looked 5'3", and then he went out and made plays. Pretty sure he was torched by Osborn a few plays later though. Also a few of the long RB plays were because of **** SS play. One of those was knowles trying to tie peoples cleats again.

Might actually be better option than Knowles. But i'd play any of our strikers over knowles and this kid. Keep him on ST.

I pointed this kid out to my buddy during warm ups at the spring game. He looked 5'3", and then he went out and made plays. Pretty sure he was torched by Osborn a few plays later though. Also a few of the long RB plays were because of **** SS play. One of those was knowles trying to tie peoples cleats again.

lmaooooooo word word. He tries so hard though. I hope he makes a good coach or something.

Advertisement
Kid plays like he's on fire on special teams but thats the only role he should have. Special teams and maybe teams that are special

lmaooooooo word word. He tries so hard though. I hope he makes a good coach or something.

I might say Knowles shouldn't start, but I don't even pile on the dude. He's a D1 safety for the Miami Hurricanes. He's doing something that me, and 99% of this board, could not do.

Advertisement
I might say Knowles shouldn't start, but I don't even pile on the dude. He's a D1 safety for the Miami Hurricanes. He's doing something that me, and 99% of this board, could not do.

Half of this board could go do what Knowles does during game time.. just whiff tackles and retreat 15 yards when the ball is snapped.. he would have started for D’onforio all 4 years...

We played him and the feldman kid against the 1s and 2s to give the offense a chance to look half-way competent. It was an obvious move to control the narrative this spring.

Advertisement
Some white DB destroyed KJ by smacking him in the face helmet to helmet on a slant or skinny post (cant remember the route). Looked like he gave KJ a concussion but he played a bit more throughout the game.

We have are our Rudy!!! Love seeing that little guy run down on sp teams. I predict he will get some burn vs Famu

He likely led us in special teams tackles. He'll play more than just famu types.

Hes a good special team type and brings intensity. Its good to keep a guy like him or allow them to earn a scholly like he did. Dude plays with his hair on fire.

He likely led us in special teams tackles. He'll play more than just famu types.

Hes a good special team type and brings intensity. Its good to keep a guy like him or allow them to earn a scholly like he did. Dude plays with his hair on fire.

So you’re saying besides sp teams he’s going to be play vs Acc teams? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back