Does anyone live near Gainesville?? So many excuses!!

Anonymous274945958675743

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
So I've been having a non stop debate with a buddy of mine who is a diehard UF fan. I've heard every excuse in the book! Haha "it's not safe to play in rain!" "But..., the safety of the players!" "What about the players parents going to the game!?" "You try to fly a plane in hurricane winds!" (Their winds have been 25 mph today from what I've seen, yesterday they were in the teens) "LSU wouldn't move the game to their field in that short of time!" (Then I disproved that with a few handy links stating otherwise) "Florida offered to change the date and LSU declined!" (Where I tried to explain cancelling South Alabama on 11/19 would cost LSU 1.5 mil vs Presbyterian would cost UF .5 to cancel) "but here won't be police officers available to help people!" (Hah Miami said they wouldn't provide law enforcement either!)

POINT IS. You play the game on your schedule! UF is blatantly running from this game because they know LSU would give them trouble. UF has a favorable schedule considering Tenn needs 2 losses and has Bama and TAMU coming up!! All these excuses show how weak they are! Go canes! I can't wait till next year!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back