Does Anyone Have any Audio or Video of...

SFbayCane

All American
Andre Ware asking coach dorito about having a linebacker covering an all SEC wide receiver and dorito supposedly saying that its part of their scheme??

I was watching the game at a bar and did not have audio for that. I did not see it but have seen folks post about it here. Does anyone have that on video?

Advertisement
I don't have audio but on the telecast he said he asked Coach D specifically three times if he was to put his best cover guy on (the receiver slips my mind), and Coach D said "we are going to run our scheme." So each time the "scheme" gave up a chunk of yards in the air Andre mentioned that conversation.

Andre Ware is simply late to the party on this staff. Albeit, this was his first game covering the Canes. It's defense 101, you put a LB on the best receiver, you're likely going to get carved up.

Can't link the YouTube video here for some reason, but...

- Go to YouTube and search for "Miami vs. South Carolina"
- Click the video uploaded by thornsx that's 2:34:08 long
- Skip to the 54:44 mark. Ware talks about it after that catch by Cooper. I know because I went to make a gif of Wyche stunting to the outside, which happened on the very next play.

I don't have audio but on the telecast he said he asked Coach D specifically three times if he was to put his best cover guy on (the receiver slips my mind), and Coach D said "we are going to run our scheme." So each time the "scheme" gave up a chunk of yards in the air Andre mentioned that conversation.

This.

As far as ESPN color commentators go...they are pretty much consistently underprepared and annoying. As much as I haven't enjoyed Ware in previous games I've watched...he was spot on in this game. It was almost alarming how on point he was. Never once drank the kool aid of our 'great defense' by ranking. Repeatedley called out our staff for not putting our secondary in a position to succeed.

Advertisement
Can't link the YouTube video here for some reason, but...

- Go to YouTube and search for "Miami vs. South Carolina"
- Click the video uploaded by thornsx that's 2:34:08 long
- Skip to the 54:44 mark. Ware talks about it after that catch by Cooper. I know because I went to make a gif of Wyche stunting to the outside, which happened on the very next play.

How in the world did I miss the gif? Laughed so hard my side hurt, after you brought it up on a previous post. Then I SMH. Our d-line (team) is so bad because of these fools....I mean...coaches are running our program into the ground.

Edit: Found it on another post.

Last edited:
He also asked him at one point if they would give Cooper extra attention since he was their best receiver and Dnofrio specifically said know, we are going to follow our gameplan. Needless to say, Cooper absolutely torched us.

So . . . it is a problem with scheme and not one of execution? Whatever. It's not working regardless. Sh*tcan them all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back