Do you think Manny would do this for the team?

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Time to win
Last edited:
Advertisement
Is there an assistant coach on this team that deserves a raise? Manny makes $3.1 million per year compared to Muschamp's $4.4 million. Seems like apples and oranges to me.

Advertisement
I actually could see Mann doing something like this if the admin didn't want to pony up the money. He and his family are loaded.

Advertisement
He would if it meant winning. Nobody needs 5 mil over 4.4 million. No difference in ones financial security at that point. The real goal of any coach is to win.

And most would take 3 million off a current contract that is paying funny money to increase the chance of getting the next contract with a bigger payout or moving up the coaching food chain. It’s the long game for most.

And those who successfully get to the end of a career have made their fu money. That is the real reason Richt slapped down 1 million on the ipf. He didn’t need the money.

Muschamp knows he’s on thin ice. Manny probably isn’t feeling any heat from anyone inside Hecht, just emails of support. If it came down to a do or die year for him, I’m sure he would...but the people he reports to are gutless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back