Do you know what a hasa is Frenk???

Samson Doyo

Junior
President Frenk please realize Al and his fat assed friend are pigs that don't fly straight. They will use every excuse in the world not to take responsibility for our underachieving team. They are the reason why. Fire them now or your tenure will be made miserable by our true fans who see the talent and heart of our kids being wasted by our head hasa and the fact that the surrounding community will give up on a program they have supported for decades. The direction we are headed leads to the next 30 on 30 being titled The U 3. The Demise, and you, not that fat troll and the NJ hasa's will be the face of it. That's a legacy to look forward to...

The cloud is our head Hasa. He's in way over his head. My man Butch faced much worse and how did his teams fare in year 5? Were they 6-7?

Real coaches don't need/want/use or like excuses. The hasa lives by them.

Very proud of our draft picks. Was proud of them over the course of their careers at UM and will always cheer for them in the NFL. I can't say the same for the hasa coaches from NJ.

Go Canes!!!

P.S. - to any slurpers or Mrs. Golden all wined up on Chardonnay - F OFF. After the last 2 days you're just noise. Time to move on, although I have said this since the UVA 2012 game.

Advertisement
President Frenk please realize Al and his fat assed friend are pigs that don't fly straight. They will use every excuse in the world:ibis-roflmao-sm4::ibis-roflmao-sm4::ibis-roflmao-sm4::hunt_dog_lol: not to take responsibility for our underachieving team. They are the reason why. Fire them now or your tenure will be made miserable by our true fans who see the talent and heart of our kids being wasted by our head hasa and the fact that the surrounding community will give up on a program they have supported for decades. The direction we are headed leads to the next 30 on 30 being titled The U 3. The Demise, and you, not that fat troll and the NJ hasa's will be the face of it. That's a legacy to look forward to...

The cloud is our head Hasa. He's in way over his head. My man Butch faced much worse and how did his teams fare in year 5? Were they 6-7?

Real coaches don't need/want/use or like excuses. The hasa lives by them.

Very proud of our draft picks. Was proud of them over the course of their careers at UM and will always cheer for them in the NFL. I can't say the same for the hasa coaches from NJ.

Go Canes!!!

P.S. - to any slurpers or Mrs. Golden all wined up on Chardonnay - F OFF. After the last 2 days you're just noise. Time to move on, although I have said this since the UVA 2012 game.

Best post I've read in sometime! Favorite movie, good correlation!

He still left that's the point if your girl leave you for someone else no matter the reason you don't take her back.....I rather Lane Kiffin atleast you know he's a snake upfront

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back