Do you all want FNLs updates?

man some of y'all get worked up about some recruits, the **** isn't that serious lol. just enjoy it for what it is. are you really letting some 17 yr. olds control your emotions through tweets, hand gestures, top 5 lists and all that other bs? i don't even know why people follow them on twitter and all that nonsense. they're just another name with potential until they step on a college field. i wouldn't follow recruiting if i got worked up as much as some of y'all have shown to be in this thread.

You hang out on a RIVAL teams message board to see exactly what's going on in our recruiting world, yet you want us to BELIEVE it when you try and jam the notion that you are a "casual" fan who doesn't take this **** seriously. You really can't make this **** up. Come off it bro, don't **** in our face and tell us it's raining.

i said in another post i get just as excited when we land the supposed next stud. i follow recruiting just like you and every other poster. i'm not trying to come off holier than thou and tell you not to follow recruiting seriously, it's the backbone of any program. but you don't see my stalking kids on twitter, wishing them torn acl's and all type of other bull**** over a **** hand gesture or some cryptic tweet or because they're going to another school. and y'all accuse the recruits of being *******? some of y'all are worst than women getting emotionally invested in 17 yr. olds you don't know. that's the height of ***gotry.

all i'm saying is if you let 17 yr. olds **** you off to the degree some of you have shown in this thread, you probably shouldn't be following recruiting. their decisions affect you that much that you feel the need to get personal? that's what i meant when i said its not that serious.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stampini feels good about his predictions of Lammons and his chemistry BFF to Florida. Was told just got to give it time.

Miami needs to get a DB out of state.... get Stephen Roberts from Alabama and call it a day.

Bama prospect who holds a Bama and Auburn offer, but hey just go get him and call it a day.

Not only that, but a kid who is actually committed to the in state, 2 time defending national champs.

lol **** Saban got yall shook

Last edited:
Luke Stampini 19633 posts

Lammons gave a quickl "U" to Da'Vante and then a X with his arms. Whatever that means. They both laughed.

46 minutes ago via 247Sports Mobile

That's #standard POS behavior from a typical South Florida recruit.

Dissing the home town team is what these kids do.

The kicker is how they always rep their hometown when they are away.

#clowns

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back