D'Money Hit It On The Head & Observations

Lauderdale

Redshirt Freshman
D'Money was very articulate and observant in his post about the state of the Canes.

He stated our coaches "make too many decisions based on workouts in shirts and shorts." I've thought that for awhile and believe that the some players due much better in real game situations with the pads on than they do in practice. In other words we may not have been playing our best athletes.

Al Golden hasn't been the same self-confident Al and doesn't seem sure of himself.

I watched Jimbo Fisher today and there's no doubt he's a great recruiter. He seems sincere and combined with the friendly southern accent, his coaching history and FSU's record he makes a really strong presentation to recruits. He makes them want to come play for him rather than begging them.

Advertisement
I watched Jimbo Fisher today and there's no doubt he's a great recruiter. He seems sincere and combined with the friendly southern accent, his coaching history and FSU's record he makes a really strong presentation to recruits. He makes them want to come play for him rather than begging them.

232.jpg

Advertisement
My God if you don't understand your opponents or under estimate them it's a huge mistake. Jimbo Fisher is a good recruiter.

Sorry, I think Al who I like and think has and will continue to do a good job hasn't been the same since the Penn State event. I think he knows he didn't handle it well and that he lost some recruits because of it.

Lauderdale are you secretly on love with Al. Sure sound like a jilted lover in your negative post.

Advertisement
Golden did look pretty happy yesterday, happiest I've seen in awhile.

232.jpg

He's onto something. Fisher's got that good ol' boy liar's thing down pat. Al Golden looks like a former choir boy, what with that tie and all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back