D'Mauri Jones

Jax Cane

Junior
WTF was he doing on the field in a critical drive? Where was Herb Waters?

I know the Offense was not the problem last night but again with the brain seizing decisions by Coley. Bubble Screen on 3rd down in the red zone? Reverse to Herb Waters on 1st down? This stuff has become comical.

Advertisement
I was caught off guard when i saw #17 on offense and then the drops last night by jones walford and even the almost fumble by duke it was all just horrible but the worst was the screen on 3rd and goal wanted to break my tv.

I was caught off guard when i saw #17 on offense and then the drops last night by jones walford and even the almost fumble by duke it was all just horrible but the worst was the screen on 3rd and goal wanted to break my tv.

I was at the game and after that screen, all I could muster was a bunch of expletives. People thought I had Tourette

The screen was a good call. G Tech has blitzed all season on the goaline on 3rd from the scouting report. We tried to catch them in a blitz which would have allowed Herb to walk in the end zone. In football sometimes it is a chest match and you will lose some and win some.

We got points so that is what matters. Our defense needs to get the ball back.

Because apparently he's a better option than Stacy Coley right now according to our offensive game plan. Blows my ******* mind.

Advertisement
Is the Personnel decision during a game on B Carrol or Coley. Who made the call to put jones in the game?

The screen was a good call. G Tech has blitzed all season on the goaline on 3rd from the scouting report. We tried to catch them in a blitz which would have allowed Herb to walk in the end zone. In football sometimes it is a chest match and you will lose some and win some.

Oh your grace please enlighten us!

WTF was he doing on the field in a critical drive? Where was Herb Waters?

I know the Offense was not the problem last night but again with the brain seizing decisions by Coley. Bubble Screen on 3rd down in the red zone? Reverse to Herb Waters on 1st down? This stuff has become comical.

Offense wasn't THE problem, but it WAS one of many problems.

Corley is playing chest and we're all playing checkers.

Advertisement

Corley is playing chest and we're all playing checkers.

At some point can someone teach that bubble screening mouth breather the game of CHESS, so that the fundamentals of a cohesive strategy might seep into his feeble mind?

Advertisement
Back