D'Mauri Jones and Corn Elder

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I am hearing that football player D'Mauri Jones will be playing basketball next season.

Also, it is unlikely that Corn Elder will pursue basketball here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
too bad on Corn, kid was a baller at the 1 in HS, maybe L drafts him god forbid we get the injury bug

Dmauri was ok in basketball watched his team multiple teams nothing special but leesburg did have that swagger and his point Joe toolie was the stir to there drink

D'Mauri will be used mostly as an athletic body in practice from what I've been told.

Advertisement
corn elder likely is pushing for a starting cb spot the next two yrs....he gon make some money @ cb..

@ pg..we got Manu Lecomte and Rodriguez...he might as well get in where he fits in....

have to think a few of our football guys can be bball @ least practice squad level guys...Jones, Demetrius Jackson, Chris Herndon are legit bball players.

have to think a few of our football guys can be bball @ least practice squad level guys...Jones, Demetrius Jackson, Chris Herndon are legit bball players.
I'd like to see this happen. That way, if we ever went against Marquette or another team who just wants to beat you up in the NCAA Tourney ever again...we'll be ready for it, and able to play thru it.

corn elder likely is pushing for a starting cb spot the next two yrs....he gon make some money @ cb..

@ pg..we got Manu Lecomte and Rodriguez...he might as well get in where he fits in....

I agree with PJ.

Add in Newton and there isn't a lot of room for Elder to play PG. He is best suited to replace Gunter/Howard after this season at CB. I would guess it is for his best interest to focus on Football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back