Dline and Defense

Canesince91

Sophomore
First True test they had and boy did they live up to hype. I knew we were improved but I wanted to wait until this game to really make my decision.
Norton is a load on the inside and killed that center all game. Willis also flashed with his quickness and able to slip blocks.
defense held that offense to 20 points them dudes balled excited for the future.

Advertisement
Defense played very well I was surprised to see fsu have over 400 yards. A lot of those yards were meaningless and we brought constant pressure all night

Great overall game by Manny Diaz fsu was averaging 40 points a game, holding them to 20 should have won it

Defense played very well I was surprised to see fsu have over 400 yards. A lot of those yards were meaningless and we brought constant pressure all night
Great overall game by Manny Diaz fsu was averaging 40 points a game, holding them to 20 should have won it

If before the game I knew they would only score 20 I would have bet my savings that we would win.

They got 400 yards because the offense couldn't keep their offense off the field. FSU had the ball for 38 mins.

Advertisement
I agree, the defense was awesome and will only get better for the next few years. This week is also going to be a huge test, hopefully we can get to the Trubisky early and get him rattled

Another thing...the past few years when the defense made plays, it almost always seemed like a fluky thing. This year we are playing great, opportunistic defense and getting to the ball. Actually, Jenkins should have picked Francois twice. Either could have been the ballgame.

Advertisement
Back