DJ Uiagalelei enters transfer portal.

Advertisement
No!

I don’t want him at FSU. They will win 8-10 games with him at QB. Norvell does a good job.

I want them worse. Like 6-6 Or 7-5

Let’s be real. I hope they get somebody even worse, but that’s unlikely. DJ is one the worst of the big name guys in the portal. They could do better.

Unrealistically I hope they end up with nobody or a scrub to battle it out with Tate/Glenn next year but you know they’ll be gunning for somebody better. DJ is mid and would be a win.

Let’s be real. I hope they get somebody even worse, but that’s unlikely. DJ is one the worst of the big name guys in the portal. They could do better.

Unrealistically I hope they end up with nobody or a scrub to battle it out with Tate/Glenn next year but you know they’ll be gunning for somebody better. DJ is mid and would be a win.
He'll do well with Norvell

Sh*t me he'll do pretty good with Norvell.

Hes a better passer than Travis and tough to bring in the run game which Norvell uses his qbs to run alot.

F that dont want him there.

Norvell has made his entire career making average to below average QB's play well above their means, it's literally his specialty.

From Taylor Kelly, to Mike Bercovici, to Riley Ferguson & Brady White; that's just what he does because he's a Todd Graham disciple & that's what his system was designed for.

Advertisement
FSU seems to be the favorites. **** Elliot was talking about DJ seems to be FSU favorite to go after

DJ to FSU is a bigger problem than a lot of people realize.

Advertisement
Why? He was already in the ACC on a better team with better coaching and weapons and sucked there too.

Some of y’all are scared of your own shadow.
Not being scared just being a realist. Clemson offense has sucked with two different highly rated QBs.

He was actually good at Oregon St in a pro style offense. He will be way better under Norvell that has a history of making QB play above their mark.

Advertisement
Back