Direction for the Program (long post alert)

Advertisement
You forgot about the social media person. Whoever is responsible for this needs to be fired. And shot.

eh thought it was stupidly funny lol. don't see a harm here esp in a crappy season where all the dirty laundry has been aired out

too long didn't read GIF

What has Gino done? He has no history in managing college sports. Love the guy but doesn't that compare to the Diaz hire. Seems everyone is now an expert on this site which makes one wonder what would people think if resumes were required to post. Posters with real expertise could have titles and we grunts could be labeled as just fans. I've seen a lot, heard a lot, watched a lot and know that sometimes the best action is to do nothing as long as no lives are in danger.
Football is a game and no matter how good one has been, it is impossible to maintain a super high level. As a fan you are best off enjoying the game instead of eating your guts out because some 18 year old dropped a pass or missed a field goal. Imagine if that failure was you kid. Unfortunately many here would want to punish such failure.
Having has the opportunity to be around winning and losing teams I've found that enjoying the games where each side gives maximum effort is profound and satisfying. Enjoy the game tomorrow, I guarantee our young team will play hard for 60 minutes and may the better team win.
IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!

Advertisement
Any vision for the future of the athletics department that keeps Strawley onboard in any sort of way is terrible.

The Bride of Chucky is a big part of why all of our men’s teams suck ***. She needed to be fired a long time ago.

Blake, Danny Miaz, and her goonie goo goo *** all gotta go.

Details?

I just want to RUIN opponents season and it WILL continue today verse Pitt .

We did this many moons ago as we grew in power , the mindset of this team is AWESOME to accomplish this mission.

I just love the attitude of these kids US AGAINST THE WORLD.

I remember SAPP saying we’ll play anywhere anytime we prefer a back alley brawl.

This was who we were and these kids want it BACK 🙌🙌❤️🙌

GOCANES

The BOT and President should agree to hire former Baga AD Hootie Ingram as a consultant to help construct a "professional led" football department, HIRE a group of administrators and head coach prospects. Let him set salaries for football personnel, assistant coaches and the HC. We KNOW not a single person or group of person at UM are capable. If left in the hands of the wine and crumpets crew, we know the results.

Advertisement
Your porsts are enough , nobody wants or needs your resume. You’re the wal mart greeter of poesters.
Lots of "one more year" posts around here lately. All this support because of a one point win? You'd think NC State was Alabama & the rest of manny's career never happened. Just imagine how crazy this **** is going to get if Manny wins a game by.. gasp.. TWO points instead of one.

Advertisement
Cliff notes:

Fire Blake. Fire Manny. Demote Strawley. Hire Zo. Do a full search for the new coach.

Thanks, bud. Appreciate that as that was definitely TLDR.

Haven't been around in a while, couldn't handle the slurpers and the horrible rudeness that many of them showed anyone with an IQ above tap water. Well, not couldn't handle, just didn't need it, life is too short

What's the Cliff notes version on when you stopped signing every post with 15-0? Just curious.

Haven't been around in a while, couldn't handle the slurpers and the horrible rudeness that many of them showed anyone with an IQ above tap water. Well, not couldn't handle, just didn't need it, life is too short

What's the Cliff notes version on when you stopped signing every post with 15-0? Just curious.
Wait until the 2023 season. He was just a little ahead of his time.

Advertisement

1DEEE25E-1911-4383-9967-06C737A747CE.jpeg

Advertisement
Back