******* Direct TV

Advertisement
Keeps going in and out and freezing. Please please please stop...

I thought for a minute that my wife was posting on the site. We had the same problem but when they came out they discovered that our original wiring was worn out and defective. We've had no problems since.

If you have DTV App you should be able to view most of your channels on pads or smart phones.

Advertisement
Dam I miss those days where you could take you access card to a hacker who could give you free direct tv

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dam I miss those days where you could take you access card to a hacker who could give you free direct tv

So I suppose DTV and Dish got smart over the years and upgraded their systems.

So I suppose DTV and Dish got smart over the years and upgraded their systems.
Yeap. Each hack would last about 2 months until direct tv would block it. Then we would take it to our guy and he would reprogram/recode it for $20....

Advertisement
Well we are on the coast of Va and the northern part of the storm is here. I'm streaming the watch espn on my laptop and have it connected to the 60 inch. All good at the moment

It's on ABC, you should be able to pick it up with bunny ears. If not download the ESPN app. I've had to watch many games on the app since they don't play them up here in the panhandle.

Advertisement
Back