Didn't think it Possible, But this OL....

Is worst I've ever seen since I understood blocking schemes (1977). They should not be allowed to have their names on their jersey's. I don't like being unrealistic or insulting our kids, but none of these OLinemen should be playing football. These kids are so bad it is an absolute embarrassment to Cane football and history. We finished! No way we can beat anybody on our remaining schedule with these kids on the roster. Tears coming to my eyes believing I'm seeing the last days of Canes football as I recall.

Advertisement
Is worst I've ever seen since I understood blocking schemes (1977). They should not be allowed to have their names on their jersey's. I don't like being unrealistic or insulting our kids, but none of these OLinemen should be playing football. These kids are so bad it is an absolute embarrassment to Cane football and history. We finished! No way we can beat anybody on our remaining schedule with these kids on the roster. Tears coming to my eyes believing I'm seeing the last days of Canes football as I recall.

Being serious, I'm glad Gauthier got into the game. Let the offensive line know they're doing so bad that they're willing to take a flier on subpar O-linemen.

Didn't think it was possible, but we found an OC who is worse than Patrick Nix and makes James Coley look like Bill Walsh.

Advertisement
Back