Did we lose last night?

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
No BUT, the chippy Chippewas gave sloppy Canes all they could handle. Not sure Enos comments helped earlier in week. Hope team is running gassers today. What is excuse for 100+ yds in penalties again? This is high school stuff that needs to be fixed and soon. Really stupid move by Pinckney at end to give them TD. 😬😬👎 extremely frustrating game to watch.

Advertisement
Remember folks, coach diaz is a rookie headcoach, the people who were complaining about coach richt should soon come to understand a few things before running your mouths, #1 not to many college headcoaches or coaches period have come close to the success coach richt has had in college football, to many people were acting and pretending like coach diaz was an upgrade over coach richt. Next, coach richt knows and knew how to put a staff together, and hire better replacements. This is coach diaz 1st staff, and as of right now, coach feely might be the only upgrade. When coach enos was hired i said this last season as well, coach richt as an oc resume speaks for itself, 2 national championships, 2 heisman winning qb's, top notch receivers along the way, coach enos doesnt come close to touching coach richt as an oc. Also, coach enos comes off as a code breaker, what he said about why he left central michigan, and before that, what he said about jw15 after the gaytor game as if his 7 step play-action drop play calls had nothing to do with it was ridiculous, than trying to justify transfer tate being in that game.

Here's what i luv thus far though, the coaches cant use the offensive turnover excuse cause we had none the 1st 3 games, lol. I see why all the qb's percentages go up under coach enos, all these conservative passing plays and routes, that's not UM football, we need bombs, jw15 doesnt push the ball down field enuff, so defenses dont have to guard against the big play, where as with perry out their, the ball is coming out, and he's going to push the ball downfield for sure.

Look at the bright side, a lot of schools are going to invite Miami to be their homecoming week opponent!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back