Did Randy ever offer OBJ?

jerzeycane

All-ACC
I remember OBJ coming to Miami to camp and tearing **** up, but I sort of remember him getting slow played by the staff. Did he ever get an offer?

Advertisement
yes we would have had him..he loved Miami but LSU started showing him real love..it was us and LSU as his final 2...... same thing with Marquise LEE

Advertisement
truestory ifmiqmi hadbutch he would have due to competition and studs everywhere, problem is miami has lost that luster alot of kids dont wantto play here cuz they know we suk. the crazy thing is that miami is ignoring the noise the banners, i just know they dont care no more as long as we tune in and the drones go to the games. we might have to accept miami as is a joke of a program that once was elite, this next hire will either revive us or have alot of home grown talent and fans walk out the door.

truestory ifmiqmi hadbutch he would have due to competition and studs everywhere, problem is miami has lost that luster alot of kids dont wantto play here cuz they know we suk. the crazy thing is that miami is ignoring the noise the banners, i just know they dont care no more as long as we tune in and the drones go to the games. we might have to accept miami as is a joke of a program that once was elite, this next hire will either revive us or have alot of home grown talent and fans walk out the door.

No he wouldn't.... His mom and dad both went to lsu...

Yea I recall him loving the U. And Randy made him a priority but it would have been hard. I believe he was a legacy and both his parents ran track for LSU. I could be wrong but LSU was deep in his blood. Attended quite a few camps.

Advertisement
You want to say it hurts we didn't get him, but it wouldn't have mattered.

Advertisement
Yea I recall him loving the U. And Randy made him a priority but it would have been hard. I believe he was a legacy and both his parents ran track for LSU. I could be wrong but LSU was deep in his blood. Attended quite a few camps.

This. Not saying Randy was perfect but the kid's parents were LSU track alum and he was from Louisiana. Would of been a hard pull.

Advertisement
His godfather is Shaquille Oneal. His mother was a track star there where she met his father. LSU from day one. Not one of the ones we let get away.

Advertisement
Back