Did not watch.

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
I've never bragged about not watching a game before. I was reminded the game had started when my phone alerted me UNC had scored. I was at work anyway, so I had an excuse, but…I felt like this was just a rerun.
When I saw we had an interception and the score changed, I almost thought there was some kind of mistake.
The rest of the score alerts were typical, and then we started closing the gap. Would I listen to the live feed on the way home? I used to do that anytime I was away from a TV…No. Not anymore. I knew how this would end too. I saw the Virginia game. Manny is going to ***** this one up too.
When I saw the final score, I smiled that I didn't get my heart racing, no anxiety, nothing. The sun sets in the west and Miami DGAF about its program. There are other ways to spend a Saturday and watching Cane players get my hopes up is no longer a way for me to spend them.

Advertisement
I've never bragged about not watching a game before. I was reminded the game had started when my phone alerted me UNC had scored. I was at work anyway, so I had an excuse, but…I felt like this was just a rerun.
When I saw we had an interception and the score changed, I almost thought there was some kind of mistake.
The rest of the score alerts were typical, and then we started closing the gap. Would I listen to the live feed on the way home? I used to do that anytime I was away from a TV…No. Not anymore. I knew how this would end too. I saw the Virginia game. Manny is going to ***** this one up too.
When I saw the final score, I smiled that I didn't get my heart racing, no anxiety, nothing. The sun sets in the west and Miami DGAF about its program. There are other ways to spend a Saturday and watching Cane players get my hopes up is no longer a way for me to spend them.
I watched and wanted us to win after they taunted us. I said fire Manny but fuq UNC. I knew we would lose though and some of the kids didn't quit. I feel bad for some of them...but some of them don't belong in cane uniforms. I don't get mad at losses I get mad at teams taunting us like they are playing the 01 canes. They are beating regular *** 5th round type players roster fillers and UDFA's. UNC ****es me off cause they haven't won a fuqin thing ever.

Advertisement
I was once told to say nothing if I have nothing to say. Do I always follow that? No. I'm going to in this case.

Bingo!!

Should've watched me lock down mom #2 tonight.

a450a6d7-5f2e-41f6-badf-122bb22a6ba2_200_10.gif

Didn’t watch either. Hung out with my children, cleaned out the Keurig, worked on the Escalade. Logged in, saw the score (wasn’t surprised), went on with my night. I’ve come to terms and got closure on this season. It has helped make this fall bearable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back