Did Larkin not start?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was probably the first person to say "start the seniors...they deserve it." He seems like that kind of unselfish, humble player (and person). And really, it was more of a gesture of respect on Coach L's part...it wasn't really a strategic move. Not sure how anyone can really ***** about this.....

It was stupid. Reggie didnt deserve to start over Shane. This season has been as much about Shane as anyone else

And it didnt help that it took Shane forever to get going once he got in

Bad decision.

It was stupid. Reggie didnt deserve to start over Shane. This season has been as much about Shane as anyone else

And it didnt help that it took Shane forever to get going once he got in

Bad decision.

It was Senior Day! Coach L always starts his seniors... remember, he started Quigtar last year and played him for a good 4-5 minutes. I don't have a problem with that.

Advertisement
Wait a minute. I thought Gamble did start as well. Coach L went with a "big" line-up, all seniors.

Gamble, Kadji, Johnson, TMJ, and Scott with Larkin off the bench. It was the right move. Haith forgot to start Stratton in our senior day in 08 and he started him the first game in the ACCT IIRC.

Advertisement
Gamble, Kadji, Johnson, TMJ, and Scott with Larkin off the bench. It was the right move. Haith forgot to start Stratton in our senior day in 08 and he started him the first game in the ACCT IIRC.

Negative, good sir. Stratton didn't play at all in either game. You're thinking about the NCAA Tourney victory over St. Mary's. Haith got Stratton and Glover into the game with like 30 seconds left, just so that they could say they played in an NCAA Tourney game.

Negative, good sir. Stratton didn't play at all in either game. You're thinking about the NCAA Tourney victory over St. Mary's. Haith got Stratton and Glover into the game with like 30 seconds left, just so that they could say they played in an NCAA Tourney game.

Ah, I knew Stratton got into some game at some point in some relevance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back