Did Brandon Washington declare?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The lounge is a cess pool of misinformation now.

Last edited:
Drew Rosenhaus is talking these idiots into Bad decisions

this.

sucks but it isnt THAT big of a blow considering the depth we have at OL.

Peace cuz. Out with the old...

Disagree. Our line was mediocre at best last year when it should have been a strength. Losing one of our best (possibly the best) lineman we have hurts bad on a unit like that.

Advertisement
Drew Rosenhaus is talking these idiots into Bad decisions

this.

sucks but it isnt THAT big of a blow considering the depth we have at OL.

Peace cuz. Out with the old...

Disagree. Our line was mediocre at best last year when it should have been a strength. Losing one of our best (possibly the best) lineman we have hurts bad on a unit like that.

this.

this is a big loss if he does declare

would be a big loss. I was excited to be able to move him back to his natural, more dominant position at G with a healthy Seantrel at LT

Kid would benefit from playingnhis final year at G where he can show that he can dominate. Rosenhaus needs to stay the **** away from our players.

Advertisement
Honestly, as a guard prospect, I can't see him getting a higher grade by staying another year. If he does go, good luck to him.

edit: And that was not a knock against Washington. It's just that...how often do guards get a first-round grade in the draft? If he's a first-day pick, then he should seriously consider the draft.

Honestly, as a guard prospect, I can't see him getting a higher grade by staying another year. If he does go, good luck to him.

edit: And that was not a knock against Washington. It's just that...how often do guards get a first-round grade in the draft? If he's a first-day pick, then he should seriously consider the draft.

I think you make a solid point, but I disagree. I think an All-American year at Guard would possibly solidify him as a 1st rounder.

Advertisement
you would have thought that Rosenhaus would have said something during his stint on the Joe Rose Show

If he comes back; Please please have him at OG. Let Henderson, Feliciano, Bunche fight it out for the 2 OT spots.

Advertisement
Back