Diaz weighs in

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizCane

Senior
P rhymes with Analytical Repeat Offender - 48 hour board ban
Vote to stop the madness in cities. What a leader! Sadly we can’t have real conversations anymore. Go ahead and ban me. This is such a charade and sadly I think football follows the footsteps of the NBA and MLB protests of not playing.
We need MLK more now than ever bc the leaders today are frauds.
MLKs most famous line was judge me by my character not the color of my skin. The continuing of martyring these career criminals who fight and resist cops is mind blowing. We are literally burning cities bc we are judging shootings on strictly race and not looking at any facts at all. I mean wtf!

Advertisement
F213D6A4-5E9D-4C38-B4DD-37C4C4A1CE6E.gif

Unless we are ALL praising Donald Trump. No politic threads. We can't hurt the libs feelings - CIS mods
I think you missed my point. No politics solves this fraudulent madness. Diaz tweet is strictly pandering and not what a leader should do. Have conversation. The first thing I would talk to my team about is respecting cops even if you think you are in the right. Obey their orders and don’t resist or fight them. Have the conversation later. Whitlock has been spot on all of this. We have a systemic resisting arrest problem.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back