Diaz comments on Williams departure, corner depth moving forward

View as article
Would I have liked Williams to stay and compete? Yes. But if he bolts after a single game and doesn't compete for the job he wasn't a team player. What is not to understand about that?
Finally a post with common sense, to many clown posters in here crying over a guy that made one play of note, never heard of him do.inating practice. People whining for the back-ups now, lol!

Advertisement
Would I have liked Williams to stay and compete? Yes. But if he bolts after a single game and doesn't compete for the job he wasn't a team player. What is not to understand about that?
does anyone know why he bailed on his team. What is it the REASON. Immature kid I guess.

At this point I don't care what Diaz has to say. Have no idea what this Williams thing is all about... he could be a lil sissy, maybe he has no faith in Diaz/rump, maybe he's like Diaz and thinks he's better than what he really is who knows. You see him on the sidelines just standing there n chit... seems like he'd trying to help these young guys out n someway but he just stands there and celebrates an occasional first down. Somebody tell that guy you can coach you players even if your the HC.

0 and whatever when it comes to preparing for a game more than a week so I'm already nervous. Ive got the rumpled minze ready and I just adopted a cat in case things get a lil crazy Saturday night.

Advertisement
Why tf are we having these kinda problems recruiting DBs? With where were located, we should NEVER have issues recruiting DBs, WRs or RBs. This is crazy. It’s like if Wisconsin or IOWA couldn’t recruit OL, anymore. Weird.

At this point I don't care what Diaz has to say. Have no idea what this Williams thing is all about... he could be a lil sissy, maybe he has no faith in Diaz/rump, maybe he's like Diaz and thinks he's better than what he really is who knows. You see him on the sidelines just standing there n chit... seems like he'd trying to help these young guys out n someway but he just stands there and celebrates an occasional first down. Somebody tell that guy you can coach you players even if your the HC.

0 and whatever when it comes to preparing for a game more than a week so I'm already nervous. Ive got the rumpled minze ready and I just adopted a cat in case things get a lil crazy Saturday night.
If manny thought he was better than he was, he wouldn’t make changes like golden.

Lmao. Tighten up man, this whole post screamed of protecting your feelings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back