Dewan Huell scrimmaging with NBA players during the offseason

anandris

Recruit

Makes more plays in the Terry Rozier/John Wall one. How many other college players are getting the chance to play against NBA stars in the offseason? Looks like he's taking full advantage. I expect a breakout season for Dewan that will catapult him into the first round next year. He's wearing orange and green in the D-Wade one and black shirt and shorts on the John Wall one.

Advertisement
Yea he did last year also.... lets hope he makes another jump like he did last year

Advertisement

Makes more plays in the Terry Rozier/John Wall one. How many other college players are getting the chance to play against NBA stars in the offseason? Looks like he's taking full advantage. I expect a breakout season for Dewan that will catapult him into the first round next year. He's wearing orange and green in the D-Wade one and black shirt and shorts on the John Wall one.

Coach L needs to have these videos playing in the building whenever a recruit is on his visit.
"Oh? Those guys? Just NBA All Stars, Olympians, MAX CONTRACTS and Canes alumni currently in the league. No big deal. They stop buy and hoop all the time. You'll definitely get some run in with your favorite players while here. We live where people play or something like that. But I hear Clemson's got a nice slide!"

Advertisement
Back