Devin Hester/Shannon Sharpe Talk

Dracula

Recruit
Slightly off-topic:

Someone posted this before, and credit to where it belongs. I couldn't stop watching to this interview, mostly because of Hester's cadence and report with Sharpe. I respect him so much more after watching.

What did it was the story about coach X from another school preventing him from entering Miami on time. A screwball who used his influence to contact the NCAA to enforce the words "you'll never play another down" in football.

I'm sure any one of us would've sought the guy out and physically kicked him in the balls, **** the consequences. Cane fans are a nasty lot, especially backed by righteous anger. But Hester? After scoring his first return, he stared in the camera and said nothing. That was Hester's revenge.

It's one of the healthiest responses I've ever seen. Chill. Smiling. Confident. Guy knows how to live. Something to admire. Hester is so relaxed and happy that he brought Sharpe back from outer space.

Me, I want to find the guy and kick him in the nuts. And his wife. For not divorcing such a horrible prick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back