despair. ...

919Cane2DaGrave

Band
Banned
Is knowing no matter how much I hate Golden, his stupid ******* defense, ****ass *****ass dorito, or seeing wasted talent ( the speech from Bronx Tale has been in my head alot lately watching this team)....all that aside, I'm still going to watch on Saturday and hope we win. Knowing full well that winning may prolong a longer tenure for the person I hate most in this world for killing what I love.

I am truly ****ed.
Go Canes....

Advertisement
I'm thinking 33k come out this Sat...only because it's an evening game. After that loss, it'll be 7k with flying banners as we try to catch the buzz in the lots.

Despair will be once again redefined.

Is knowing no matter how much I hate Golden, his stupid ******* defense, ****ass *****ass dorito, or seeing wasted talent ( the speech from Bronx Tale has been in my head alot lately watching this team)....all that aside, I'm still going to watch on Saturday and hope we win. Knowing full well that winning may prolong a longer tenure for the person I hate most in this world for killing what I love.

I am truly ****ed.
Go Canes....

Canes fans are all feeling like the bikers in the bar after Sonny says "Now you'se can't leave."

Advertisement
Back