D'Eriq King support

Odysseus

Freshman
Attention y'all boys anyone knows when then NIL in the state of Florida kicks into effect. We need to show our boy our support to help him fight his way back for whatever type of rehab he'll have to do this off season. He chose the U twice when he could have easily choose to take his chances in the NFL and get a paycheck.

I'm from buffalo and whenever our bills team player has some adversity we show our support. Most recently when Josh Allen lost his grandmother fans donated to his charity which is buffalos main children's hospital. To this day the total amount eclipsed one million.

I'm not saying anything crazy of ridiculous amount but i was wondering could our mods get something together this off season for King just to let him know we have his back for 2021.

Advertisement
I’ll sponsor a CIS bumper sticker on the back of his car. We should be able to accumulate $25k

Attention y'all boys anyone knows when then NIL in the state of Florida kicks into effect. We need to show our boy our support to help him fight his way back for whatever type of rehab he'll have to do this off season. He chose the U twice when he could have easily choose to take his chances in the NFL and get a paycheck.

I'm from buffalo and whenever our bills team player has some adversity we show our support. Most recently when Josh Allen lost his grandmother fans donated to his charity which is buffalos main children's hospital. To this day the total amount eclipsed one million.

I'm not saying anything crazy of ridiculous amount but i was wondering could our mods get something together this off season for King just to let him know we have his back for 2021.
Good thinking OP

Advertisement
We'd make King a lot more money if we had the decency to recruit him a #1 receiver for 2021

Could we start with anyone who doesn't drop every easy pass thrown to them?

Harley is the only one worth a **** and he lost most of that goodwill muffing a punt.

Advertisement
Back