Deondre Farrier commits to......

deerob305

Junior
Florida Gaytors per Rivals.....I knw the staff was on him and like Pete said they wanted his commitment, but playing with his former teammate gator signee WR Ryan Sousa and his mother being a Gator fan, that ultimately won in the end...He ran one of the fastest times at the UA combine in 4.47 40....good luck to him

Advertisement
I'll never wish good luck to someone who signs with the gatah. I won't wish any ill will towards him, but I hope he is an mediocre/below average football player who succeeds in the classroom and ultimately goes on to be equally successful in his ventures outside of football after college.

381.gif

I'll never wish good luck to someone who signs with the gatah. I won't wish any ill will towards him, but I hope he is an mediocre/below average football player who succeeds in the classroom and ultimately goes on to be equally successful in his ventures outside of football after college.

I feel you, but we don't play the Gators so 99.9% of me don't care..now if he committed to FSU, then I would be ****ed...also he isn't in our backyard..more of Gator Territory anyway

Advertisement

That's some backhanded wicked a$$ stuff there...wishing a **** a successful academic future. lol.

UM

Florida Gaytors per Rivals.....I knw the staff was on him and like Pete said they wanted his commitment, but playing with his former teammate gator signee WR Ryan Sousa and his mother being a Gator fan, that ultimately won in the end...He ran one of the fastest times at the UA combine in 4.47 40....good luck to him

4.47?

Stampini says he was electronically timed at 4.77.

Advertisement
Back