Deon

Advertisement
and everyone on the other cane site, all over the ramsey kid. This guy came to play for us last night. He is back to what he was two years ago.

Advertisement
He had a good game... He'll continue to improve if he remains focus and works hard... Sometimes I think these kids also get so caught up with the U of the 80's... We don't have to trash talk like crazy to get respect... I don't mind selling out but it seem as if they were doing it to hype themselves up... The early 2000 canes didn't need to do that... Moss, Reed, Wayne, etc. was confident they could just straight beat you... It seemed as the momentum started shifting they were trying to hold on to their "swagger" meanwhile FSU was throwing blows... This is the best game the kid played but I felt he and other players lost it from being overemotional...

He had a good game... He'll continue to improve if he remains focus and works hard... Sometimes I think these kids also get so caught up with the U of the 80's... We don't have to trash talk like crazy to get respect... I don't mind selling out but it seem as if they were doing it to hype themselves up... The early 2000 canes didn't need to do that... Moss, Reed, Wayne, etc. was confident they could just straight beat you... It seemed as the momentum started shifting they were trying to hold on to their "swagger" meanwhile FSU was throwing blows... This is the best game the kid played but I felt he and other players lost it from being overemotional...
Good post

and everyone on the other cane site, all over the ramsey kid. This guy came to play for us last night. He is back to what he was two years ago.

That's cause Ramsey was the best defensive player on that field last night and it wasn't even close. He won them the game... knocked down passes, ball tipped for Dorset, hit Kaaya on release on 3rd down, pick to seal game..

Advertisement

That's cause Ramsey was the best defensive player on that field last night and it wasn't even close. He won them the game... knocked down passes, ball tipped for Dorset, hit Kaaya on release on 3rd down, pick to seal game..

Can't argue with that, but Deon made some $$ last night. He looked very good. Not Ed, ST or Blades good but who the heck does?

He now has 2 INTS on Jameis for his career. One each game they have played. Add to that a forced fumble last night.

Big time player... You know the rest.

Edit: C Pride (Columbus represent)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back