Denzel's pushups made ACC Must-See Moments

Advertisement
wPrNrg6.gif

Advertisement
What was the name of the ref who threw the flag. Good gawd. I hope Perryman does this every game.

Advertisement
Even the push ups are half assed... No full range of motion. What kind of sh*t are they teaching these kids?

How do these refs not know why a defender would do pushups after dropping an int? Did they think he was celebrating? One of the dumbest calls made.

We should just be happy we didn't see him do what Swasey has probably been coaching...push-ups from the knees.

Advertisement
I seem to remember it being called on Miami before, in the 2002-2006 time range, like Trelle or someone like that.

Nothing better than when they flag guys for unsportsmenlike and then use the clip to market/promote the sport. Talking out of both sides of their mouths, as usual. NCAA and NFL, both do this all the time.

Advertisement
Typicall Tobacco Road refs. Reason #1 why I hate the ACC (even though I've lived in ACC country most of my life outside of twenty years in Houston and S Asia).

Because the refs never see a player from a losing team doing push ups.

We **** sure didn't see Denzel or anyone doing them after miss tackle at Nebraska.

Let's be serious of duke was up and doing push ups you would be screaming disrespectful **** to the player.

We **** sure didn't see Denzel or anyone doing them after miss tackle at Nebraska.

Let's be serious of duke was up and doing push ups you would be screaming disrespectful **** to the player.

Do you ever feel dumber after you porst?

We always feel dumber after you porst.

OMG you are just ridiculous. Do you get offended when the wind blows your hair out of place too?

post-31458-Jim-Carrey-disgust-puke-gif-Du-5Lr8.gif

Advertisement
Back