Dennis Turner visiting Toledo

Advertisement
Could this be a case of Turner having a breakout year at WR, and Golden telling him if he wants to play WR in college he should look elsewhere?

Advertisement
As I've said since day one. Turner is a WR. I got people on the Dillard coaching staff that chuckled when Miami offered him as a DB. He doesn't have a defensive player mentality. You have to tackle when you play D. (CUE THE COACH D JOKES)
They think he'll prosper at WR but him playing corner. They all scratched their heads

Best of luck to Dennis wherever he may land. I was happy to see us get back into Dillard for the time being. Hopefully the staffs maintain their peace for the future.

Last edited:
This was inevitable.

BTW....Dillard kids never qualify. Explains Toledo. He is good enough at WR to end up at USF or UCF. Probably has no grades.

Advertisement
True about Dillard kids. Boyd Anderson is about the same, minus Asante Samuel and a few others.

This was inevitable.

BTW....Dillard kids never qualify. Explains Toledo. He is good enough at WR to end up at USF or UCF. Probably has no grades.
you sound ignorant af cuh

+100000000
Yeah lets forget about the Wayne Lyons who ended up at Stanford... I'm from Lauderdale, iff the kid is talented enough from Dillard he'll make it in... The issue is that there level of play is finally improving after years of sub-par to mediocre play... I think the last time Dillard was legit as far as talent was 200-2003 when they had Stanley McClover and the year before Chris Gamble left town for OSU... Lets not make up lies if the kid doesn't end up here... It looks like the staff is pushing him away... If you're a bit suspecious regarding the kid don't offer him a scholly...

Advertisement
You just gave that dude some knowledge
This was inevitable.

you sound ignorant af cuh

+100000000
Yeah lets forget about the Wayne Lyons who ended up at Stanford... I'm from Lauderdale, iff the kid is talented enough from Dillard he'll make it in... The issue is that there level of play is finally improving after years of sub-par to mediocre play... I think the last time Dillard was legit as far as talent was 200-2003 when they had Stanley McClover and the year before Chris Gamble left town for OSU... Lets not make up lies if the kid doesn't end up here... It looks like the staff is pushing him away... If you're a bit suspecious regarding the kid don't offer him a scholly...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back